Link and track your AWS resources – integrate Amazon Web Services with your DevOps workflows in Jira, Confluence, and Compass:
We are working on an Atlassian Cloud reimagination of our Identity Federation for AWS app family for Atlassian Data Center products. The app enables you to connect your AWS environments with your Atlassian products to surface AWS workloads in context of your DevOps workflows – please don't hesitate to contact our products team if you are interested in this app, we'd be happy to learn more about your use case to help us prioritize our roadmap.
Compass at Atlassian Team '22
Atlassian's new developer experience platform Compass has significantly matured and will be featured in the Agile and DevOps keynote at Atlassian Team '22. Thanks to its easily extensible platform for DevOps teams with a ‘You build it, you run it’ mindset, Compass is reshaping how we track our AWS workloads, and we are excited to publish the Compass variation of Integrate with AWS soon – sign up for the free Compass alpha to explore Atlassian's take on collaborative management of distributed software architectures!
- Compass component page – track related resources alongside your Compass components
- Confluence space page (coming soon) – track related resources alongside your Confluence spaces
- Confluence page byline (future) – track related resources alongside your Confluence content
- Jira project page (coming soon) – track related resources alongside your Jira projects
- Jira issue panel (future) – track related resources alongside your Jira issues
AWS resource types
The app currently supports all resource types that you can use with the AWS Resource Groups and Tag Editor.
The epics covering AWS resources and events are mostly cross-product and backed by various Atlassian APIs – roadmapped features are:
- Account connections – connect AWS accounts with Jira, Confluence, and Compass
- Resource group associations – associate resource groups with Jira projects, Confluence spaces, and Compass components
- Resource import/sync – import and sync resources as components into Compass, and as objects into Insight for Jira Service Management (future)
- Resource links – link and inspect resources from Jira issues, Confluence pages, and Compass components
- Service and product events (future) – surface service events in Atlassian products and vice versa
Please don't hesitate to contact our products team if you are interested in this app, we'd be happy to learn more about your use case to help us prioritize our roadmap.