This data protection disclaimer applies to the Utoolity website utoolity.net. As our website contains links to third-party websites, please inquire there about how your data is handled.
For information specific to our Atlassian Marketplace Apps, refer to our Data Security and Privacy Statement.
Our website can be used without providing any personal details. If you have given us your personal data (such as name or email address in the context of an inquiry or a job application), we use this data only to answer your inquiries or to contact you.
Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with third parties.
Our systems automatically collect and record information in service logs when you use our website, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These include:
- type/version of the browser used
- utilized operating system
- referrer URL (the page visited before)
- IP address from which the site was accessed
- date and time of the request
The storage of log records ensures the proper functioning of the website. Additionally, the data helps us to optimize our website and to ensure the safety of our IT systems. The log records are not being used for marketing analyses and will not be combined with any other data sources. The data will be erased after a retention period. The legal basis for the temporary storage is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Cookies and Local Storage
The use of third-party cookies means that when you visit our websites, data is transferred from your webbrowser to the third-party services. Refer to the third-party policies accordingly:
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to this website with your Twitter account, you can log out of your account. You can adjust your Twitter privacy settings in your account settings at twitter.com/account/settings.
- You have the right to see the personal data which has been stored by Utoolity GmbH (§ 15 GDPR).
- You have the right to ask for correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (§ 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to ask for erasure of individual data (§ 17 GDPR).
- You have the right to withdraw or modify a previously given consent for your data to be processed at any time and without giving a reason (§ 21 GDPR).
You can send your respective requests via email to email@example.com or by postal mail to Utoolity GmbH, Hirschberg 7, 35037 Marburg, Germany. No costs arise, except for shipping and transmission costs, if any.
Your information is controlled by Utoolity GmbH. If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to:
(Current status: January 31th 2019)