We are excited to launch our next app for Atlassian's project and development management platform Jira Software.
Develop with AWS allows you to track your AWS DevOps toolchain activity right within Jira Software. The initial release supports tracking of AWS CodePipeline as well as AWS CodeBuild and AWS CloudFormation action activity within the various Jira OpenDevOps experiences:
- Track AWS deployment events within the Jira deployments view
- Analyze AWS deployment events via Jira deployments insights
- View AWS DevOps events via the Jira development and release issue panels
- Automate Jira issues with linked AWS DevOps events via Jira Automation
- Search issues with linked AWS DevOps events via Jira Query Language (JQL)
We plan to support more applicable AWS resource types and services down the road, most notably:
- AWS CodeCommit (in the works)
- AWS CodeDeploy (in the works)
- AWS Step Functions (future)
- AWS AppConfig (future)
- AWS App Runner (future)
- Amazon ECS (future)
We'd love to get your feedback! Contact our products team to let us know which AWS services and resource types you use to build and run your workloads.
Availability / Promotion
Celebrating our launch, we are happy to offer an early adopter promotion, providing a 50% discount for six months – help us shape the AWS DevOps toolchain integration with Jira Software!