Remote actions with Amazon Web Services – notify and automate all the things from your Bamboo and JIRA workflows, and JIRA Service Desk rules:
- Automate with AWS notification recipient (Bamboo) – run remote actions with AWS from Bamboo notifications, specifically from plan level and system level notifications.
- Automate with AWS post function (JIRA) – run remote actions with AWS from JIRA workflow post functions.
- Automate with AWS then action (JIRA Service Desk) – run remote actions with AWS from JIRA Service Desk automation rules.
- Publish SNS Message – relay Bamboo notifications, JIRA workflow transitions and JIRA Service Desk automation rule executions via Amazon's Simple Notification Service (SNS), a "fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients".
- Invoke Lambda Function – process Bamboo notifications, JIRA workflow transitions and JIRA Service Desk automation rule executions with AWS Lambda, which "lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers".