New task 'Amazon S3 Object'
Upload, download, copy or delete Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) objects from a task within your build or deployment projects:
- Upload your job artifacts or select local files or directories (optionally via Ant Patterns)
- Download S3 objects (files) addressed by their key prefix
- Delete S3 objects (files) addressed by their key prefix
- Copy S3 objects (files) addressed by their key prefix to a target bucket (with optional renaming)
Support for the AWS GovCloud (US) Region (experimental)
The AWS GovCloud (US) Region is an API compatible, but otherwise isolated AWS Region designed to allow US government agencies and customers to move sensitive workloads into the cloud by addressing their specific regulatory and compliance requirements).
- The AWS GovCloud (US) partition provides the following regions: AWS GovCloud (US) – us-gov-west-1
- This partition requires dedicated credentials, see How do Government agencies, contractors and customers access the AWS GovCloud (US) Region?: "Customers cannot sign up for AWS GovCloud (US) through the traditional, online AWS sign up process. AWS must engage with the customer directly to sign an agreement specific to the AWS GovCloud (US) Region. [...]"
- Due to being a non US company, we are not currently in the position to test this add-on with the AWS GovCloud (US) Region directly. However, the API is compatible in general and we have done our best to address the documented differences - please get in touch if things do not work as intended, we are very interested to collaborate on the necessary adjustments.
For more details about this release, please refer to the Tasks for AWS 2.1 Release Notes.